Open an HSA and Empower Yourself with Control Over Your Healthcare Expenses
We believe that you deserve to be in control of making your own healthcare spending decisions. You know your needs better than anyone, so you — not some insurance company — should decide how you spend your money.
That's the beauty of a Health Savings Account. You have more freedom to choose your provider and when and where you receive treatment. An HSA allows you to open a tax-free savings account that pays for qualified and routine healthcare expenses with tax-free money until you've met the deductible; then your insurance coverage takes over.
Why Should You Open an HSA?
- Because an HSA is tied to a high-deductible health plan, your insurance premiums can be drastically lower (sometimes as much as 50% lower).
- 100% of your HSA contributions can be deducted from your pre-tax income or deducted at tax time.
- The interest earned by the money in your HSA is also tax-free.
- You pay no taxes or penalties when you use your HSA for qualified medical expenses.
- You own the HSA. Any unused funds are yours to keep forever, even if you change jobs or retire!
For more information on Health Savings Accounts, visit hsa223.com, the most comprehensive HSA educational site on the Internet.